Are you ready to make a BIG CHANGE in your marriage or current relationship?
Call or text 512-431-8594 to set up a coaching session today!
HELPING COUPLES learn how to have peaceful, loving, strong MARRIAGES!
Most couples find that they are a little nervous at the beginning of their first session. Don't worry! Wendy immediately sets the tone for the coaching session and guides you through the process of learning and discovering what isn't working in your marriage, and more importantly, gives you concrete tools to help you change it!
Wendy will keep you focused on the goal of improving your communication, finding more effective ways of resolving conflict, rebuilding trust that may be lost, and ultimately rediscovering the intimacy and passion you once shared. Most couples find immediate improvement when both parties are willing to put in the effort.
-Wendy will listen carefully to you and your spouse without judgment.
- Wendy will create a safe environment for you to share hurtful issues about your relationship. She will coach you and your partner using effective tools that will help you both listen to what the other person is trying to communicate without arguing.
- Together you will identify areas that aren't working and develop new ways that DO work!
- Wendy will help you create a customized plan to change what isn't going well in your relationship.
- Wendy will hold you accountable for CHANGE! The most important thing she will offer you is to be your biggest advocate for CHANGE. Her clients find that she is not just a passive person who sits and listens while you state the problems over-and-over again. She teaches you how to solve the problem. The best gift she will give you is the tools to help you CHANGE your relationship and GET WHAT YOU WANT out of your marriage.
Counseling - usually tries to solve the problems of the past to fix the present.
Coaching -acknowledges the past and the pain and hurt associated with it, but keeps you focused on the present and the future by giving you concrete tools to use when problems from the past arise or when new problems occur.
Counseling- Usually focused on healing pain from the past.
Coaching- Uses tools that measure what currently isn't working and focuses on using those tools to change the course of the relationship.
Counseling- The counselor usually asks “Why?” "Why did things happen the way they happened?" "What were the causes?"
Coaching - Coaches ask questions like this: "Do you want a tool to help you see what is happening in the current relationship and work toward changing it in the future?"
With coaching, there is motivation to get you to your desired destination, instead of dwelling in the past and wondering what went wrong and why. However, when the past does surface and gets in the way, it will be dealt with so that it does not get the way of your future success.
- If you're in the San Antonio area and surrounding cities, Wendy's office is mobile, so she comes to your location! If you aren't comfortable with someone in your home, you can meet at a neutral place like Starbucks or the park - anywhere you feel comfortable is where you will meet. Wendy brings all the worksheets and materials with her so you can focus on making your relationship better.
Do you coach couples who aren't married?
Yes, Wendy coaches pre-marital couples as well as couples who are committed and in long-term relationships.